Blue Line BJJ is a very active participant in social media. It’s through social media that we continue to build and reinforce the sense of community created both from law enforcement and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Help share your knowledge and experiences through a variety of social media outlets.
- Facebook: Like us on Facebook! This is where it all got started for us. By liking this page you can stay current on all new article and video releases.
- Facebook Closed Group: With the mission of working towards getting more in law enforcement to train Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, we have set up a closed group just for those on the job. Entry requires a law enforcement related career.
- Instagram: Follow us on Instagram! We have a very active feed with a good mix of humor, informational and inspirational images related to law enforcement and jiu-jitsu.
- YouTube: Subscribe to us on YouTube! Get all the latest tips of the week, kit friendly techniques, video breakdowns and more. New videos are posted weekly.
- LinkedIn: Connect with us on LinkedIn! It’s been called the Facebook for adults. Be sure to connect with like-minded adults both on the mat and protecting the community.
- Twitter: Like us on Twitter! Admittedly we do the least amount with Twitter. However we do have a page. If the interest in our Twitter account grows, so will our content contributions.
Disclaimer: The viewpoints and opinions expressed on this website are entirely those of Blue Line BJJ and are not to be taken as official views from the city or law enforcement agency where its members work. Any techniques that are demonstrated or discussed are to be done at your own risk. Consult with your local district attorney and your agency policy before implementing anything learned on this site. Federal law, State law, and agency policy always trump the opinion of Blue Line BJJ. Click Here for further.