Blue Line BJJ is proud to announce our Police Week 2019 Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Seminar in Washington DC (Herndon, VA). This truly unique seminar experience will be held on Monday, May 13th, 2019 and hosted by the Pedro Sauer Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Association. We could not have done this without their help and we are truly grateful.
There are four things that make this event like no other:
- The seminar is open only to members of the law enforcement community.
- All of the black belt instructors are also members of the law enforcement community.
- Each instructor will take turns showing their favorite moves for both sport and the street.
- Profits from the seminar will go to charity.
The seminar is scheduled to last at least 4-hours with time at the end for photos and some friendly rolls. Our hope is that participants take the opportunity to network with other members of the law enforcement community that share your passion for jiu-jitsu. We are expecting a wide range of city police, county deputies, special agents (federal), criminal justice educators, and jailers. A proof of employment will be required for everyone at the event. This is a seminar only for LEO’s taught only by LEO’s.
Here are some quick details regarding the seminar:
- Date is Monday, May 13th
- Location is Herndon, VA
- Seminar scheduled from 12pm-4pm with group photo and open mat to follow
- Cost is $120
- Must have law enforcement ID to enter the seminar
All paid registration fees include a complete Blue Line BJJ patch set (three in a set), a custom seminar t-shirt, and two dye-cut Blue Line BJJ stickers!
Continue to Instructor Listing >>