Benefits of being a Recognized Academy
- A free page for your school on the Blue Line BJJ website showing school information, photos and contact information to help drive traffic and students to your school.
- Utilize the growing brand of Blue Line BJJ to grow and retain law enforcement students at your school.
- Ongoing 15% discount for all items in the Blue Line BJJ store.
- Use of the Blue Line BJJ logos/imaging for promotional materials (excludes items for resale such as shirts/hats).
- Utilize the Blue Line BJJ name as an “accreditation” for your school.
- All law enforcement related events organized by your school will be promoted on the Blue Line website and/or social media.
Requirements of being a Recognized Academy
- Hold one benefit or seminar a year for something law enforcement related using the Blue Line BJJ name as a “partner” in the event.
- Hang the banner and certificate somewhere in the school.
- Hold at least two classes a year that are completely free to law enforcement officers as an “introduction” to jiu-jitsu. Encourage local agencies to help spread the word and expose new officers to training.
- Owner of the gym needs to sign a waiver and a code of ethics.
Disclaimer: The viewpoints and opinions expressed on this website are entirely those of Blue Line BJJ and are not to be taken as official views from the city or law enforcement agency where its members work. Any techniques that are demonstrated or discussed are to be done at your own risk. Consult with your local district attorney and your agency policy before implementing anything learned on this site. Federal law, State law, and agency policy always trump the opinion of Blue Line BJJ. Click Here for further.