Blue Line BJJ is a community of law enforcement professionals who share a desire to train beyond their agencies and have a passion for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. This community basically functions like a “team within a team” – meaning we are teammates just as much as you are with your home school jiu-jitsu team.
Like any team, we need to have knowledgeable, professional coaches and instructors to take the lead and offer guidance to the group. These coaches will fully understand the dangers of our career choice and have a skillset to help keep officers safer on the job. We understand that jiu-jitsu isn’t the only skillset needed, but we will argue that a knowledgeable coach is a necessity.
All of the official coaches and instructors listed below have been screened to verify the meet our team requirements. Each coach has also agreed to and signed a code of ethics to ensure they will provide a safe and professional training environment. Would you like to be a part of the Blue Line BJJ coaching cadre? Here is how you can become an official representative.
Current BLBJJ Coaching List
- Alex Embry / Alpha BJJ Black Belt – Woodstock, IL
- Bob Duffey / Crossover BJJ Black Belt – Milwaukee, WI
- Chris McMahan / Budnik Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt – Herndon, VA
- Jay Wadsworth / Kinetix Combat Sports Black Belt – Jamestown, NY
- John Hutson / Team Curran Black Belt – Des Plaines, IL
- Paul Sharp / Straight Blast Gym Black Belt – Elgin, IL
- Rob Magao / Pedro Sauer Black Belt – Manchester, CT
- William Krieg / Team Vaghi Black Belt – Appleton, WI
Disclaimer: The viewpoints and opinions expressed on this website are entirely those of Blue Line BJJ and are not to be taken as official views from the city or law enforcement agency where its members work. Any techniques that are demonstrated or discussed are to be done at your own risk. Consult with your local district attorney and your agency policy before implementing anything learned on this site. Federal law, State law, and agency policy always trump the opinion of Blue Line BJJ. Click Here for further.